Saturday, June 03, 2006

Some updates

Hello, lovelies! It has been a busy couple of weeks for me, and I wanted to take a moment to fill you all in. Time refuses to slow down and cut me some slack, and my move to Florida continues to race at me in all its anxiety-producing glory.

Svetkavista is finished. I've gotten the manuscript back from my fabulous editor, Alisha Vosper. I'm about half-way through my final read-through, and yes, I have made some minor changes so far. Once that is done, I'll be sending the final manuscript on to the layout coordinator. We also have a tentative release date of December for the printed version of the novel.

I've started my next project, which at the moment has no title. Set in 1534, amidst the political turmoil of the reign of Henry VIII, we get to follow the adventures of Lord Blair Ruthven and his bride to be, Lady Susanna Cavendish. Put a prim and proper English lady with a rugged Scottish Laird, and what do we have? Hot sex, for one thing. The story itself is a rather classic, archetypal one, and I freely admit as much. Therefore the making or breaking of this project will be in the telling. Oh, I do love a challenge.

I've also teamed up with an absolutely amazing group of ladies and become the newest Sexy Author With Attitude! You've heard me rave about Emma Wildes and Skyler Grey, who are both Sexy Authors. I'll be blogging with them, partying with them, and hell, being the slightly scary eccentric that I am. :)

1 comment:

Savannah Jordan said...

Y'know, I think I might have read ONE novel like your new project. Just could never get into them. So, if you want to test drive it on a picky reader, I'll squeal like a guinea pig for ya! :)

Can't wait to get my hands on your December release!