Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Signings and Happy Days

This Saturday past Adra Steia and I had a signing in Daytona Beach. It was a blast, though I confess the best part was after the signing, when we strolled the mall, then went to the beachfront and had a fantastic dinner at Bubba Gumps, right on the ocean. Adra is a camaholic, and documented the occassion fully. Check out everything from our books, to our hot waiter, to our dinners, to a random jellyfish here.

Today is a happy day on an unrelated note. One of my favorite new authors, Elizabeth Amber, has released the third book in her Lords of Satyr series, Lyon. Lyon's been my favorite character throughout the series, and I am thrilled to finally have his book in my hot little hands. If you're looking for something new and unique, I highly recommend Elizabeth's writing - historical, paranormal, hot as hell, it's an all around win!

No comments: