Friday, November 09, 2007

Reader Feedback

In the last week I've heard from three different readers personally telling me how much they have enjoyed "A Scandalous Arrangement," and my other work. This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I know some authors are too busy to respond to comments or don't care what readers think. I am not one such author.

I love hearing from readers because I am an attention whore I like knowing that I have some. As a general rule, we authors have large, fragile egos. I try to give other authors feedback when I have enjoyed their work, since I know how important it is to me.

So, next time you read a book and you like it (one of mine, perhaps? ;)) drop the author a note and tell them so! We don't bite, and you will probably make his or her day.

No comments: