Tuesday, December 02, 2008

At Long Last!

I'm very pleased to at last be able to share some news I've been sitting on for a while.

I've signed a contract for Reckless Liaisons with Black Lyon Publishing. My first full-length novel in over two years has found itself a home, and is tentatively due on the shelves in March, 2009. I am thrilled to be part of the Black Lyon family, amongst some very talented authors.

Right now I'm hard at work on the sequel, A Compromising Evening, as well as preparing for final exams.

I look forward to sharing more details about the book as it comes closer to release.

-K

2 comments:

Katrina Strauss said...

Congratulations on an achievement well-earned. :D

jean said...

I noticed your name on the Black Lyon author list and thought I'd drop by and have a look around. You have a beautiful website.
Welcome to the Black Lyon family. You're gonna love it here!
M. Jean Pike