Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Kayleigh's 13 Biggest Pet Peeves

Yes, I admit I'm in a crappy mood. So this is going to be a passive aggressive bitching Thursday Thirteen. Deal.

1. Ignorance

2. Immaturity

3. People who can't voice their opinions

4. People who complain constantly about a situation and then, when given an opportunity to voice their distaste to the very object of their suffering, back down. Goes to #3.

5. Dishonesty. Goes to #3 and 4 as well.

6. Bad table manners.

7. Clueless drivers.

8. Tom Cruise. I didn't like him before he went off his rocker, and I sure as hell don't now.

9. Divas. You know the ones.

10. When people stand over my shoulder. Or, when someone stands in the doorway watching television rather than just sitting down on the sofa.

11. People who have personal, intimate conversations on their cell phones in public. I'm really sorry you were abused as a child, random lady, but I don't see why I've got to hear about. (Yes, when I worked retail I actually heard that one - twice)

12. Passive Aggressive behavior. Except, of course, when I do it. Then it's fine.

13. People who drive the wrong way down one-way lanes in the grocery store parking lot. Seriously, there are big ass arrows telling you which way to go. How hard can it be?

No comments: